Who does it target?
All the European Union universities considering sports as a strategic and differential element, wanting to incorporate international students by offering their academic and athletic programmes, and willing to offer benefits and aids to these applicant students-athletes.
If you represent an University and want to appear in ERASMUS+AGM+, register it here.
- Promoting the university due to sports, reaching out to thousands of students and athletes, standing out from the rest of universities due to its sports strategy
- Attracting students possessing great sports values such as constancy, sacrifice, hard work, and work on behalf of the group – the university in this case
- Participating in national and international competitions with the university sports teams, developing a positive image and branding that will bring new students because of the connection between studies and sports
- Promoting the university and its academic and athletic programmes internationally, including information and videos in the University E-Profile of Erasmus+ AGM+ Platform
- Collaborating with nearby sports clubs and federations in order to maximise university opportunities for local athletes and to offer different training possibilities in the city where the university is located
- Creation and maintenance of sports teams within the university that include a sports strategy, coaching staff, and sports and competition travelling budgets
- Participation of the university in regional and national competitions, both in individuals and teams formats
- Offering university sports facilities to athletes or finding clubs nearby the university where students can carry on their training
- Athletic scholarships and other aids to athletes attending the university and representing its sports teams
- Commitment with the student by university board of directors, together with the support of different university departments
- Incorporation of the Spartan Race into the university, in order to introduce the sports world to the diverse university faculties
- Designation of a university athletic director, who manages athletes recruiting and the different sports teams representing the university