Who does it target?
Every student who is looking for combining medium-high competition level in sports and university studies, who want to find opportunities within Europe that let them train, compete, and study at the same time, possessing a special status as student-athletes.
- Keep practicing high-level sports during university years, training and competing during most of the year, possible due to the support of Erasmus+ Programme universities
- Combining high level sports with university studies, supported by every university connected to the Programme
- Coming back home with a high English proficiency, both written and spoken, due to the daily contact and usage of this language. Moreover, there is a possibility of coming back home with the knowledge of a third language if the chosen country employs a language other than student´s native language or English
- Obtaining scholarships and financial aids to afford foreign studies
- Developing an international experience and perspective by living abroad for a few years
- Creation of an international network due to sharing educational and sports endeavours with other foreign student-athletes
- Key stage for students’ professional profiles. Knowledge exchange and coexisting with diverse athletes from diverse European Union countries translates into the development of unique unifying, multidisciplinary, and formative values